By accessing and/or using our website or content associated with HowAgain.com or any subsidiary or associated website, you agree to the following terms and conditions in their entirety, without alteration and without amendment. If you do not agree to these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and any associated content.
- When we reference “HowAgain.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”, we are referring to the HowAgain.com website and organization and any associated persons, including but not limited to owners, writers, contributors, suppliers, technicians, employees and representatives.
- When we reference “you” or “your”, we are referring to you in particular as a user, reader or visitor of HowAgain.com. However, we may also use the terms “User”, “Visitor” or “Reader” in general, which includes you, to refer to any end-user, reader, commenter or any others who may interact with HowAgain.com.
- When we refer to “content”, “material” or “articles”, that includes any materials available on, through or associated with HowAgain.com, including but not limited to text, pictures, videos, information, articles, comments, screenshots, graphs, tables or charts.
Content on HowAgain.com is provided strictly “as is” without warranty at all, expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the accuracy, currentness, fitness, usefulness, merchantability, completeness, functionality or results of usage of HowAgain.com and content therein. Furthermore, HowAgain.com may, at its sole discretion, update any information on the HowAgain.com website, including this Agreement, at any time without notice. However, HowAgain.com makes no commitment to providing such updates.
HowAgain.com will from time to time offer opinions, reviews, links or other information that are subjective in nature. Although we do our best to offer the best and most accurate information possible, we cannot guarantee results of relying on such information, so you agree to follow it at your own risk. Furthermore, such information is subject to change with time, so we make no warranty to the information being current. For example, a reviewed piece of software might change dramatically from version to version or be altered by new ownership. Likewise, links that were valid at the time they were placed could later be directed elsewhere, contain different information or become dead if that site changes or comes under new ownership.
Under no circumstances shall HowAgain.com be liable for any damages or losses whatever (be it direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, tangible, intangible, special or otherwise), including but not limited to damage to or loss of data, profits, business opportunity, income, health or reputation, arising from your usage of HowAgain.com and content therein, even if HowAgain.com has been notified, orally or in writing, of said damage or the possibility thereof. In the event that a lawsuit arises, you hereby agree to pay all HowAgain.com’s legal fees, including but not limited to attorney fees, court costs and any other fees associated with defense or counterclaim.
With respect to HowAgain.com content, you are allowed to:
- Use HowAgain.com content for personal or business use for informational purposes only. That means you are allowed to read the content on the HowAgain.com and attempt the methodologies presented in the tutorials, but you do so at your own risk.
- Link to the HowAgain.com website or pages therein from legitimate websites, such as educational sites, government sites, search engines, news organizations or accredited businesses, if that link would benefit or be appreciated by users of said site and you have permission from the site to post such links. Likewise, you may share links to HowAgain.com with your friends or family if you feel content therein would be beneficial or enjoyable to them. However, please note, HowAgain.com has no obligation to reciprocate any link and we do not engage in link swapping, paid links, or spam-type link solicitation.
- Print content for individual, offline use.
However, you may not:
- Print, download or otherwise collect content for inclusion in any distributable form, including but not limited to books, e-books, manuals or anthologies, without prior written permission from HowAgain.com.
- Republish, copy, mirror, or otherwise distribute content from HowAgain.com without prior written permission from HowAgain.com, and only then by offering proper attribution to HowAgain.com and without altering or removing any portion of the original content and/or any copyright/trademark notices.
- Use, or encourage others to use, HowAgain.com content in conjunction with any illegal activities.
- Harvest data, for example to archive the entire website.
- Link to HowAgain.com from questionable sites, such as free-for-all-links directories, ad-intensive pages or article repositories whose primarily goal is collecting such links.
- Infringe of HowAgain.com copyrights in any way, shape or form.
User Comments or Contributions
We encourage you to comment on articles and engage with other HowAgain.com users, but in doing so, you agree:to maintain a positive, constructive attitude. You are welcome to disagree, correct or offer varying perspectives, but the goal should be to improve the content and overall user experience.
To that end, you agree not to, under any circumstances:
- Berate, harass, harm, argue with, abuse or solicit another user.
- Criticize in a non-constructive manner HowAgain.com content or comments posted by others. We believe in free speech, but we also believe in a constructive exchange of information; without such, you potentially hinder others’ rights to free speech.
- Post any information that could be construed as abusive, defamatory, libelous, profane, racist, sexist, blasphemous, lewd, obscene or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Post information that violates the privacy or rights of others.
- Post knowingly inaccurate or false information regarding content, other users or in general.
- Post material that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights unless you hold the copyright or proprietary rights yourself or have written permission to post/publish such material and grant HowAgain.com permission to display said material.
- Post information, instructions or advice that, if followed, could lead to any kind of loss or damage.
- Post spam of any type.
- Post links to malicious, illegal or spam-type content.
- Engage in any unlawful acts, encourage others to engage in unlawful acts or promote unlawful acts.
- Misrepresent yourself, including but not limited to pretending to be another person, providing false credentials or entering a fake email address (emails are not published when you comment). You may, however, use a pseudonym when commenting to maintain your privacy.
In additional, you acknowledge and agree that:
- HowAgain.com has the right to moderate all comments or contributions, including but not limited to denying, deleting or modifying comments or contributions that HowAgain.com deems inappropriate, in violating of this Agreement or for any other reason without notice or explanation.
- HowAgain.com has the right to delete and/or ban any user without notice or explanation.
- HowAgain.com may contact you via the supplied email, unless you instruct HowAgain.com not to. However, we rarely send out emails.
HowAgain.com reserves the right to delete, ban or block any user, account, IP address or country without notice or explanation.
The HowAgain.com website and any content therein is copyrighted to HowAgain.com, beginning with the original publication date, or authorship date if different from the publication date.
In the unlikely event that the HowAgain.com website, content or copyright is purchased, absorbed or otherwise transferred to another party with permission from HowAgain.com, this Agreement transfers to the new party. You hereby acknowledge and accept that your agreement to these Terms also conveys, along with any contributions, such as comments or guest writings.
This Agreement may be updated at any time without notification. In the event that updates take place, the newest version becomes the legal Agreement between you and HowAgain.com. It is your responsibility to keep abreast of changes by revisiting this page.
You acknowledge and agree to this agreement for an indefinite period of time and no update or alteration of the Agreement will invalidate the Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will survive unaltered and in full effect.